10:25 update: Thunderhead open and skiing great with glades filled in, 3 inches fresh since 5am. Wind is blowing 19 mps from the south. Thunderhead protected, but Olympic and Crystal on hold til wind lessens. Temperature is 25 degrees F, clouds moving in and out, visibility bit reduced by snow blowing. Thrifty Thursday tickets are $25 for adults. Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5am with snow falling and 6 inches on the twenty four hour stake. Most of the night was fairly clear with snow falling heavily now since about 4 am. Temperature is at 25 degrees F and wind from the SSE at 7-13 mph. It is Thrifty Thursday, adult ticket is $25 for a full day on the slopes. Will get an update from the patrol once they are on the slopes to let you know how this snow accumulates.
- Report Updated: 10:30
- New Snow Overnight: 3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 6 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 19 mph S
- Snow Depth: 90 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort