Groomers reported in this Saturday morning at 5am with moon shining brightly and 5 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake. There are clouds high above and broken with the temperature at 20.8 degrees F and wind at 8mps from the south. Yesterday was a great day on the slopes, blustery on the top but not a problem on Blacktails north facing slopes, the snow was amazing. It had snowed heavily to begin the day and was snowing heavily again at closing, 2 inches accumulated in the early evening. Through the night it was clear and well lit by the beautiful moon. Groomers are layed out fressssh and soft with lots of powder to be found. Live music with God Fearing Women in Muley’s this afternoon.
- Report Updated: 5:20 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 8 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 94 in.
- Temperature: 20.8°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort