End of the day and everyone raving about how great the snow was today. It stayed cool, snowed off & on, visibility came in & out, blustery on top and in the end just kept getting better! 9:00 update: It is snowing, visibility is 500 yards and wind from the south at 10mph. Patrol reporting that the new lighter snow on top of heavier snow early in the evening is skiing out nicely and the groomers are great. Temperature staying cool. Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning with 3 inches of snow overnight and 5 inches on the 24 hour stake. The evening started out warmer and has cooled to 24 degrees with wind gusting 8-11 from the south. Snow is heavier than has been in the last week and the upper mountain is going to be the best snow with heavier conditions at the bottom. Forecast calls for air to be drying into the afternoon and temperatures cooling as well with another push of moisture to follow tomorrow. Live music with “God Fearing Women” this afternoon in Muley’s.
- Report Updated: 9:05 am
- New Snow Overnight: 3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 8-11 S
- Snow Depth: 95 in.
- Temperature: 21°
- Visibility: 500 yards
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort