9:30 update: Patrol reporting a fresh layer accumulating on soft corduroy and powder top to bottom. Blustery on the top coming from the south, protected with north facing aspect. Visibility 500 yards and snowing. Groomers reporting in this Monday morning with another 5 inches of snow on the 24 hour stake and 1 on the overnight. This is nice powder snow as temps have remained cool and it is making for beautiful corduroy and fresh tracks to be made. We have had a whole week of 5 inches a night making for incredible conditions and a settled base that’s going over 100 today. Anticipating heavy snow to move in during the day forecast to fall an inch an hour at times. Wind is again in the picture coming from the south at 11mph, protection on the slopes with north facing aspect. Current temperature of 21 degrees F. We are open all week adding today and tomorrow for the Presidents Day holiday and it’s Family Week.
- Report Updated: 9:30 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 11 mph SE
- Snow Depth: 98 in.
- Temperature: 21°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort