8:30 update: snowing heavily, visibility quarter mile. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with stars above and no new snow overnight, 2 inches on the 24 hour stake. The temperature is 12 degrees F and wind on the mountain top at 4mph from SSE, calm on the slopes. It is THRIFTY THURSDAY, adult ticket $25 for a full day on the slopes. Come on up and get your turns in, the snow is great. More snow on its way in the forecast, predicted to start this afternoon and go through the evening.
- Report Updated: 8:35
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 4 mph SSE
- Snow Depth: 103 in.
- Temperature: 13°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort