11:00 update: No longer snowing, nice layer of fresh to enjoy. Clouds hanging a little low and thin, but still unlimited visibility. FANTASTIC FRIDAY! Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5 am with 6 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake, 4 overnight and currently snowing lightly. Clouds are high and the lights of Kalispell visible with wind light from the south at the mountain top and calm on the slopes. It is going to be another great day with fresh powder and soft carving corduroy. February has been good to us with a daily dose of powder and sweet conditions. College students bring your IDs and ride all day for $32, same for military and season passholders at other Montana Ski Areas.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 4 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 6 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SW
- Snow Depth: 106 in.
- Temperature: 15°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort