10:30 report: Temperature warmed to 13.5 degrees F, still no wind, overcast. Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5 am with 5 inches on the 24 hour stake. Just a trace over night as sky has been clear allowing the temperature to drop to 5.5 degrees. It should warm up quickly and there’s no wind so wear an extra layer for the morning and peal it off later. The conditions are exceptional, yesterday brought heavy snow in spurts followed by clear blue sky and more powder than could be tracked up, run after run of fun! Groomers will be soft for long cruising and there’s powder to put your tracks through. Late in the day the forecast is for a warm moist Pacific system to meet a dense artic push creating rapid snow formation, the inch plus per hour scenario. Live music with Don Beans this afternoon in Muley’s.
- Report Updated: 10:35
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0
- Snow Depth: 110 in.
- Temperature: 13.5°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort