noon: temperature now at 15 degrees and snowing lightly. 9:20 update: Sun is shining, temperature climbing and the snow is EXCELLENT everywhere. Groomers reporting in this morning with 8 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake. Yesterday between 11 and 3 it dumped, the news called it lake effect snow centered on Blacktail with sunshine in Kalispell and Polson, thank you Flathead Lake! Little sifting of snow this morning with heavy snow expected later in the day. Come on up and enjoy all this snow, the groomers will be soft carving corduroy and there’s powder all over the place.
- Report Updated: noon
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 8 in.
- Snow Conditions: Powder, packed powder, machine groomed.
- Wind Speed/direction: 1 mph WSW
- Snow Depth: 115 in.
- Temperature: 15°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort