8:20 update: Fata morgana this morning off to the southwest/west. Amazing mirage situation where images are stacked and inverted making mountains look like mesas. Has to do with light reflecting through temperature inversions. Just adding more beautiful to a stellar day! Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning with 8 inches of new snow since closing on Sunday. “A ton of snow, all good powder.” It is going to be most excellent with no wind and temperature at 9 degrees F, better eat your breakfast and get on up here. The sun is going to be out and it will warm up with change coming later in the day and more wide spread heavy snow expected tonight. February has been snow special!
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 8 in.
- Snow Conditions: POWDER, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 2 NE
- Snow Depth: 120 in.
- Temperature: 9°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort