12:45 update: DUMPING big beautiful flakes, 120 inches and building! Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with thin whispey clouds above, slight wind from the south west on top of the mountain and calm on the slopes. The temperature is 26 degrees F and has stayed close to that all night. Forecast says there is cold Canadian air poised to move in from the north and meet moist Pacific system coming from the south west equalling snowfall moderate to heavy later in the day. Meanwhile it is Thrifty Thursday and adult tickets are $25 all day. The groomers have been laying out soft carving corduroy for cruising and if you have any legs left after yesterday there’s still deep to be found.
- Report Updated: 12:45 pm
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-8 SW
- Snow Depth: 120 in.
- Temperature: 32°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort