9:30 update: Temperature slowly climbing, wind light at 4mph. Patrol reporting unlimited visibility and great snow. 6:15 update: Young Fawns & Blacktails postponed today due to cold temperature. Regular lessons will be available. Groomers reporting in this first day of March with minus 17 degrees F temperature with wind blowing 5-10 out of the NE. There’s 5 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake and snow is falling lightly. Your going to need to dress appropriately to be out there as the cold artic air has moved in. The snow is excellent and feeling like more than 5 inches, may be drifty here and there. The forecast calls for wind to lessen through the day and temperature should warm to minus 6.
- Report Updated: 9:35
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 3 NE
- Snow Depth: 122 in.
- Temperature: -16°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort