9:20 update: Patrol reporting great snow top to bottom, glades filled in and good as new, last 300 feet a little grabby but excellent conditions and snowing. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5 am with 5 inches of snow since closing on Sunday. It is Powder Wednesday with slight wind and temperature at 28 degrees. There are tracks to be made today and the groomers awesome, whatever your preference it is all fresh.
- Report Updated: 9:20 AM
- New Snow Overnight: snowing in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SSW
- Snow Depth: 124 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: quarter mile
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort