CLOSED FOR THE DAY DUE TO ROAD CONDITIONS: Challenging road condition with rain on ice will not be able to open in time so decision made to take the day to work on the road. Groomers reporting in at 5 am with clouds above and snow letting up. There’s 6 inches on the 24 hour stake 2 of that overnight, wind is coming from the south at 8-11 mph and the temperature is 30 degrees. New snow is heavy and groomers are going to be fast and carvable. Forecast is for drying air with snow levels lowering through the day. It is THRIFTY THURSDAY an adult ticket is $25 for a full day.
- Report Updated: 5:20
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 6 in.
- Snow Conditions: heavy snow
- Wind Speed/direction: 8-10 mph S
- Snow Depth: 124 in.
- Temperature: 30 degrees°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort