9:15 update: Patrol reporting the top is excellent and the bottom a bit heavier and sticky on Thunderhead. Crystal great top 2/3rds and bottom firm. Visibility is unlimited with gray layer of clouds above and temp holding at 29 degrees. Corduroy will be good all over. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am with 5 inches on the 24 hour stake and 1 on the overnight. While reporting there was a squall going through but most of the night pretty mellow, temperature at 26 degrees and wind from the south at 5 mph. Warm temps the last days have resulted in heavier snow that we have been accustomed to, groomers will be soft and carvable and new snow creamy. Drier cooler air in place now little snow in the forecast for the day.
- Report Updated: 5:25
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: heavy snow
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph S
- Snow Depth: 126 in.
- Temperature: 26 °
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort