9:30 update: Word from Patrol is the skiing is great, fast and one can see all the way to Canada! Sun is shining! Groomers reporting at 5am under partly cloudy sky with no new snow. The temperature is 23 degrees, wind from the south at 3-5 mph. Groomers are laying out corduroy for cruising, there are still some tracks left to be made in the glades. Look for the sun to peak through today and temperatures to warm. Another system with moisture is on track to arrive this evening, it’s going to be spring like today, come up and enjoy.
- Report Updated: 5:20
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 3-5 mph S
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 23°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort