9:15 update: Patrol calling conditions soft spring a little more wet on the bottom but good spring like. Wind on the top at 10mph calmer on the slopes. Looks like the bulk of the moisture from this system is south of us, there’s a little moisture spitting out off and on. Groomers reported in at 5am with sleety snow falling off and on, wind gusty from the SE at 15-20 mph, there’s an inch of new snow on the stake. It’s a stormy morning with temperature at 31 degrees and light rain at the bottom of the mountain. This moist subtropical system is forecast to hold through tomorrow, with some prediction of movement more to the south. Remember to move your clocks forward an hour, we have jumped forward into springlike conditions.
- Report Updated: 5:20 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: wet heavy
- Wind Speed/direction: 15-20 mph SE
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 31°
- Visibility: variable
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort