8:20 update: Sun’s coming up and there’s no wind. Going to be a great day. Groomers reportng in this Wednesday morning with 5 inches on the stakes since closing on Sunday. Temperature is at 20 degrees and wind is light from the south. There’s a lovely coat of powder and really nice corduroy rolled out for your enjoyment. It is clear at 5am with stars and moon lighting things up and Kalispell visible, should see the sun today with gradual warming. College students on spring break show your school ID for the 1/2 day rate. This weekend on Saturday will have a Freestyle Camp in the terrain park, check out details through link on home page.
- Report Updated: 8:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort