10:00 update: temperature is warming, sun shining, wind light from the south, everything riding great. Little firmness on the bottom is softening. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with no new snow and a temperature of 25 degrees. There’s a light wind at 5-10mph from the south on the mountain top with slopes calm. Sky is clear with just a few whispy clouds, moonlight & starlight . It is going to be a day like we had yesterday, a taste of Spring with sunshine and warming temps. An abundance of corduroy has been laid out for your enjoyment and it is THRIFTY THURSDAY, a whole day on the slopes for $25 adult ticket. Put some sunscreen on and bring your camera!
- Report Updated: 10:10
- New Snow Overnight: O in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 mph SSW
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Snow Blower, Meadow, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River