9:55 update: Patrol checking conditions find corduroy flawless, pockets of powder around and unlimited visibility. Breeze on the top, temp at 30 degrees F, high clouds have moved in. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with temperature at 25 degrees F and slight wind on top of the mountain. High clouds have been moving in slowly through the night, there’s snow in the forecast. Corduroy has been rolled out and it’s still powdery off to the sides. This week we have had beautiful spring skiing, sunshine with great groomers and powder still to be enjoyed. Our north slope aspect makes for the best in spring skiing, lots of smiling riders! It is March with fresh snow expected tonight. 2014-2015 Season Passes go on sale this weekend, same price as last year, you can use them for the rest of this season. Freestyle Camp tomorrow, learn to ride new features in the terrain park. Still plenty of winter left to enjoy.
- Report Updated: 9:55 am
- New Snow Overnight: o in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 mph SSE
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort