10:00 update: Patrol checking in and finding everything freshened in the glades and on ungroomed, groomers riding fast and soft top to bottom, EXCELLENT! Sun is shining it is a beautiful day. Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am with 3 inches of fresh powder all over the mountain. There are just a few clouds in the sky, the temperature is 23 degrees F with slight wind on the mountain top at 5mph from the south west. The corduroy will be soft cruising and a nice layer of powder on everything else, it is going to be a really sweet day with temperatures warming and sun shining. Freestyle Camp in the Terrain Park today, morning and afternoon, register by 9:45 at the ticket office. Season Passes for 2014-15 are on sale, purchase now and use for the rest of this season.
- Report Updated: 10:0
- New Snow Overnight: 3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph SSW
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 26.6°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort