12:40 update: Snow is riding great, clouds high, temp rising again, Gray Jays have arrived, springlike! 10:20 report: Temperature is falling and so is snow! 9:20 update: Patrol report conditions to be soft and fast. Snow falling at the moment out of high clouds. Visibility still unlimited. Groomers reporting at 5 am with a trace of new snow and partly cloudy sky. The temperature is 30 degrees F and there’s wind on the mountain top at 10mph from the south, calm on the slopes. Warmer this morning than it has been starting out this week, our north facing slopes offer the best snow for excellent spring conditions. Season passes for 2014-15 are on sale, purchase now and use for the rest of this season.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 125 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River