3:30 update: snowing big beautiful flakes, more powder tomorrow! Groomers reporting in this morning at 5 am with 5 inches of powder on the stake since closing on Sunday. Been a beautiful night, the lights of Kalispell visible, there are a few whispy clouds above with the moon peeking through. Temperature is 18 degrees and on the mountain top wind from the SW at 5-10 mph, calm on the slopes. It is Powder Wednesday, fresh tracks and soft groomers. Purchase your 2014-15 season pass and use it for the rest of this season. Expecting more snow later in the day, winter is holding on up on Blacktail.
- Report Updated: 3:20
- New Snow Overnight: 5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: Powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 6 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 128 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort