9:00 update: Patrol finding conditions amazing top to bottom. Wind has died down and sun popping out. Groomers reporting in at 5:05am with off and on flurries all night and 8 inches of powder on the 24 hour stake. Snow started falling later in the afternoon and kept on coming, dry powder abounds today! It is blustery with wind at 15 mph from the SW and the temperature 16.7 degrees F, the first day of spring feeling like winter still. Sky is clear at this time with lights of Kalispell, moon and stars visible, snow is forecast to lessen in the morning hours. It is THRIFTY THURSDAY, adult ticket all day for $25. Come on up and make tracks.
- Report Updated: 9:00
- New Snow Overnight: 6 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 8 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 9 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 132 in.
- Temperature: 16.7°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Snow Blower, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River