10:45 update: Terrain Park in great shape, groomers immaculate and lots of powder to be found top to bottom. Temp warmed to 19 degrees F, no wind and unlimited visibility. Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5 am with an inch of snow on the 24 hour stake. Clear night with whispy cloud cover and a temperature of 11.5 degrees, very light wind at 3 mph from the SSW. Groomed runs are rolling out nicely and there’s powder to be found, snow is light, dry and plentiful, the glades have been delightful. Today the Blacktail Ski Team is hosting a GS Fun Race, come up and test your skill running the gates. Purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this season.
- Report Updated: 10:40
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 2 SSW
- Snow Depth: 134 in.
- Temperature: 19°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River