9:30 update: Patrol reporting fluffy and fast top to bottom. Little fog just at the very top, visibility 1/4 mile there, unlimited mostly. Put some cash in your pocket and take in the BBQ at the Mini Shred in the Terrain Park, you can go non stop outside today! Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning with just short of 2 inches of new snow. There’s a slight wind from the SW and temperature is 19.4 degrees F. Snow fell lightly through the night and continues to do so. Machines are rolling out really nice corduroy and there’s still powder to be found in the Glades and Pochelon’s, fresh tops it off. Today is the Slopestyle Mini Sred over in the terrain park, skiers and boarders will be competing for the best style run through the jumps and features. It will be fun for all with BBQ and music slope side. Come up and enjoy the festivities.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1.5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 2 SW
- Snow Depth: 134 in.
- Temperature: 19.7°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge