3:00 update: So busy this morning and anxious to get out there, neglected to update. Beautiful day of Spring skiing with really fun snow, little firmer in the morning at the bottom and just right soft and corning up this afternoon. Groomers reporting in at 5 am with partly cloudy skies, there’s been snow off and on through the night, short of an inch. Wind is light on the mountain top and calm on the slopes with a temperature of 26 degrees. Corduroy has been tilled out with a little coat of powder since Sundays closing. Forecast calling for a chance of additional snow, warming temperature. Come up and enjoy the best in spring skiing on our north facing slopes. Purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this season.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: .5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 6 W
- Snow Depth: 134 in.
- Temperature: 26°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Snow Blower, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge