9:50 update: Clouds have moved in and it is snowing. Visibility still unlimited, bit firm this morning, it’s warming up a tad, still no wind. Can’t beat $25 ticket! Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5am with clear skies above and the lights of the valley visible all the way to Columbia Falls. No wind, no new snow and the temperature 23.9 degrees. Quiet night weather wise, now showing 100 % chance of snow in the forecast. Yesterday was a fun day of spring skiing with groomers the place to start, bottom a little firm and softening up nicely and quickly. Blacktail’s north facing aspect offers the best in spring conditions top to bottom. It has been a season of constant snowfall and refreshening, get up here and enjoy all this great snow. It is THRIFTY THURSDAY with adult tickets $25 for a full day on the slopes. If you purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass, use it the rest of this season!
- Report Updated: 9:55 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring conditions
- Wind Speed/direction: 3 SSE
- Snow Depth: 134 in.
- Temperature: 28.4°
- Visibility: unlimited, slightly reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River