9:30 update: It is snowing, graupel consistency, so much fun. Patrol finding 1/2 inch new on groomers, soft carving top to bottom. Excellent! Groomers calling in this Friday morning at 5 am with 3 inches of new snow on the 24 hours stake, 1 inch overnight. It is snowing lightly with a temperature of 24 degrees and slight wind at 3mph from the southwest. Runs have been freshened up with new snow making for really nice soft corduroy on the groomers and a layer of powder top to bottom mixing in nicely. Lights of Kalispell still visible with high clouds. We will be open on our regular Wednesday through Sunday schedule through April 6. Open the following weekend April12-13 and will look at another weekend depending on participation. Come on up and enjoy all this great snow!
- Report Updated: 9:35 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 1 SE
- Snow Depth: 134 in.
- Temperature: 26°
- Visibility: slightly reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort