10:00 update: Patrol reporting conditions on groomers excellent top to bottom, soft off piste, top to intermediate on Thunderhead lighter. Clouds moving up and down, unlimited visibility at the moment. Groomers reporting in at 5 am with snow falling top to bottom, 4 inches on the 24 hour with 3 having fallen overnight. Wind at the mountain top at 4-8 mph from the south and temperature of 28 degrees. Visibility is reduced due to snow and clouds hanging low. Winter just keeps on coming with freshened conditions for all to enjoy. Purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this incredible season. Open on our regular schedule next week Wednesday through Sunday and open the following weekend April 12-13. Depending on participation and conditions we will look at an additional weekend.
- Report Updated: 10:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 4 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 4 SSE
- Snow Depth: 136 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: mostly clear
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, White River