9:30 update: Patrol reports groomers are excellent with little pow to the side and SUNNY, GORGEOUS, SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. Groomers reporting at 5am this Sunday morning with off and on flurries through the night. The 24 hour stake has 3 inches of new snow, 1 inch on the overnight. The temperature is 26 degrees F with a light wind from the south 2mph. There is a light powder on the surface with groomers tilling out really nicely. Top to bottom conditions are beautiful, everyone enjoying the slopes. We seem to start the day feeling wintery with some freshies and end the day in sunshine and just the right softness, today looks like much of the same. Spyder reps will be up with their trailer today hosting a poker run on the slopes with top hand winning a Spyder jacket. Lots of fun and games, the run begins at 10 am and ends at 1pm. Sign up at the Spydered up trailer right on the edge of the top parking lot and have a free hot dog 12-2 while waiting for the best hand determination. Donations to benefit patrolman Dan Simonson. Purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use it the rest of this season. Open on our regular schedule Wednesday through Sunday April 6 next week. Saturday & Sunday April 12-13, additional weekend to be determined.
- Report Updated: 9:30 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 4 S
- Snow Depth: 139 in.
- Temperature: 29°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort