3:50 update: Patrol just stopped in to let us know “it’s about as nice a spring skiing gets out on the slopes EXCELLENT CONDITIONS”. Little glitch this morning as the web server was down, but we are up and running this Thursday! The temperature is 24 degrees F, wind is calm and there is no new snow. Groomers report runs tilled up nicely for soft carving long turns and it looks to be another beautiful spring day with the sun poking through and great conditions all day long top to bottom. It is the last Thrifty Thursday of the season, adult tickets $25 for a full day on the slopes. We are open on our regular schedule through this Sunday April 6. We will be open Saturday and Sunday April 12 & 13 and may go another weekend depending on participation. Season Passes are on sale, purchase your 2014-15 pass and use it the rest of this season.
- Report Updated: 8:30
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 139 in.
- Temperature: 24°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River