1:00 update: SNOWING!!! Reporting from the mountain top this Friday four/four/fourteen with great spring conditions, excellent groomers and glades in good shape. Little bit of fog overhead but unlimited visibility. Temperature warmed to 32 degrees and wind out of the south at 4mph, calm on the slopes. Open on our regular schedule through Sunday 4/6, Open next Sat/Sun April 12/13 and another possible weekend opening depending on participation. Soooooooooo much snow left to enjoy!
- Report Updated: 11:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 4
- Snow Depth: 138 in.
- Temperature: 32°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort