Groomers reporting this Saturday morning at 5 am with an inch on the 24 hour stake. Yesterday was a mix of spring and winter with flurries in the afternoon off and on adding fresh powder to the mix and grooming in nicely for todays corduroy. The temperature is 24 degrees F and wind from the south at 5 mph, calm on the slopes. There’s snow in the forecast for tonight, come up and enjoy great north slope spring skiing today. Purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this season. This is our last full week of operation but will be open next weekend April 12/13 Saturday & Sunday with an additional weekend possible depending on participation.
- Report Updated: 5:20
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 7 mph SSW
- Snow Depth: 138 in.
- Temperature: 24°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River