11:30 update: Sun is shining. It is a beautiful day! Snow is powder/creamy/soft carving groomers to be enjoyed! 9:15 update: Patrol out on the slopes finding conditions top to bottom great with 3″ new and creamy. Once get off the top visibility good. Snow has stopped falling. Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5am with 3 inches of fresh snow and it is coming down in big flakes! Slopes freshened up for you to make your tracks, white bunnies have been spotted around making tracks too, come on up be a SNOW BUNNY and enjoy! We are moving on to weekends, open next Saturday and Sunday April 12/13 and may extend to another depending on participation, it is just too good to let it go. Purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use for the rest of this season, early bird prices through May 16th.
- Report Updated: 5:20
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 8 SSW
- Snow Depth: 138 in.
- Temperature: 28°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort