11:15 update: SNOWING 9:15 Visibility 5 chairs this morning, unusual but should burn off shortly. Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am under northern lights with 2 inches of new snow. With an influx of cold air from Canada snow fell early in the night then clearing for a light show with calm wind and temperature of 26 degrees. New snow has groomed in nicely. Another day with fresh snow for this extra snowy season, purchase your 2014-15 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this season, early bird rates end May 16. Bring your shades, sunscreen and cameras it’s going to be a beautiful day on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 11:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 3 mph
- Snow Depth: 134 in.
- Temperature: 29°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort