To apply for a position, please visit this link: Blacktail Online Employment App or you can download this Employment Application, print it, complete the form in black ink, and mail it to the office (P.O. Box 1090 Lakeside, MT 59922) or drop it off. The application is in pdf format, if you are unable to view the file you will need to download and install this free version of Acrobat Reader.
– Clean all three floors of main lodge. Light maintenance work. Heavy lifting is required.
– Wait staff, cook staff, bartenders, dishwashers for restaurant and cafeteria. Cooking, cashiering, cleaning, serving, all usual tasks involved in food service. Must be able to handle multi-tasks as assigned. Lifting required. Pleasant personal and neat appearance is required.
– Friendly and personable to assist customers with purchases, knowledgeable about products, design displays and rotate them, create signs on computer, be proficient in money handling and operating cash register, stock shelves, do inventory, and clean shop.
– Maintain and operate machinery involved in the operation of ski slopes and trails, parking lots, and roadways. Previous experience is helpful.
Ski/Snowboard Rental Technician
– Assist guests with equipment rental needs. Fit boots, select proper ski/board, adjust bindings, tune and repair inventory. Use of hand tools and power tools. Help guests with various equipment needs, problem troubleshooting, etc. Experience required.
– Safely assist guests on and off lifts; maintain safe loading and un-loading areas. Assist with ticket checking, crowd control, litter control. Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
– Provide safety services to guests. Provide medic attention and evacuation from the mountain for injured persons. Enforce area safety rules and performance policies. Maintain proper slope and trail conditions through signage, fencing, closures, etc. Provide breaks to lift operators. First responder certification is a minimum. Must be able to safely use snowmobile, chainsaw, and variety of hand and power tools.
– Must be able to ski/board at least at intermediate level. Good communication skills, patience, desire to work with kids and adults. Willing to attend pre-season training sessions. PSIA certification is helpful.
– Operates register to sell lift access, rental equipment, ski school lessons to guests.